First Time Buyers
Buying your first home is probably the biggest and most important purchase you will make. It is important to get it right.
At The Mortgage Outlet we don’t just find you a mortgage, we will also guide you through the process from start to completion and beyond.
The Mortgage Process
- First, after saving up your deposit, find a suitable property.
- Contact The Mortgage Outlet for a Decision in Principle.
- We will help you to decide your monthly budget and maximum purchase price. We will also help you to work out the cost of your new mortgage including any fees that you will be required to pay.
- Once your offer has been accepted, we will help you complete the mortgage application and process this for you.
- Once your application has been accepted, a survey (commonly known as a mortgage valuation) will be carried out on the property.
- Once a satisfactory survey has been received by the lender they will issue you with a mortgage offer.
- We will then help you through the Solicitors paperwork, as required.
- Prior to exchange of contracts, the solicitor will require the balance of your deposit and fees monies.
- The mortgage will then complete and you can move in.
Throughout the process The Mortgage Outlet will keep in touch with you to update you on a regular basis.